Kimberly-Clark is leading the world in essentials for a better life. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with nearly 57,000 employees worldwide and operations in 36 countries, Kimberly-Clark posted sales of $20.8 billion in 2011. Kimberly-Clark’s global brands are sold in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people trust Kimberly-Clark products and the solutions they provide to make their lives better. With well-known family care and personal care brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Andrex, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, we hold the No. 1 or No. 2 share position globally in more than 80 countries.
As a global company, we are committed to cultivating a fair, respectful and engaging work environment that inspires our diverse global team to thrive professionally and contribute to the communities where we operate. We also have a responsibility to attain a deeper understanding of our impact on the world. Addressing Sustainability issues and incorporating solutions through all levels of Kimberly-Clark is a critical component of our business.
The Consumer Promotion Manager leads the development and execution of North American coupon programs and manages coupon financials and analytics for assigned brands. This leader is on point for delivering promotions that support the brand’s Commercial Programs, are executed on time, and executed in budget.
North American Marketing Teams – Family Care Brands
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- At least 4 years of industry experience
- Broad exposure/experience in promotion management or a related field such as marketing, shopper marketing, or advertising and practical experience with integrated execution
- Strong decision making and analytical skills to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of various strategies and tactics
- Strong collaboration skills as this individual must ensure all internal support teams and external agencies are informed and working together in plan deployment and change
- Ability to drive decision making across matrixed organizations, project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication and relationship building
- Experience marketing within a CPG organization (client-side or agency-side)
- Practical experience in promotional tactics as well as financial forecasting, analysis and reconciliation
1. Leading the development, recommendation and execution of coupon programming in support of Brand Commercial Programs.
2. Accountability for financials, testing, analysis and reporting of coupon results and trends.
3. Directing program execution.
4. Tracking and recommending promotion industry best practices.
5. Building and maintaining strong working relationships with all internal teams, including Brand teams, the Operations Leader, the Commercial Program Manager, Shopper Marketing, Supply Chain teams and agency partners through collaboration, trust, integrity and effective communication.
Kimberly-Clark - 17 months ago
Kimberly-Clark engages in worldwide manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products for personal, business and industrial uses....