Marketing Intern (Summer 2013)
More than just an MBA Internship!
If you always thought the last place on earth you'd want to work is a tobacco company, now's the time to think again. If you want to join a fast-paced, creative, passionate team committed to success, then R.J. Reynolds has the job for you.
Great brands and a great place to work
Imagine developing consumer marketing for some of the world's best-known brands at an award-winning, Fortune 300 company that has been:
- Recognized by Consumer Goods Technology magazine for Outstanding Achievement in Innovation;
- Honored with 2008 and 2009's Retailer Choice Best New Product Awards by CSP magazine;
- Featured in Newsweek magazine's first annual Green Awards, in 2009; and
- Recommended by Black Collegian magazine as one of the 100 Top Employers for the Class of 2010.
What's in it for you?
A chance to strengthen and build some of the world's best-known tobacco brands, including Camel, Pall Mall, and Grizzly. A chance to further R.J. Reynolds' pioneering efforts in creating the modern smoke-free tobacco category. And a chance to take on real responsibilities that allow you to apply your talents to interesting challenges and build your creative and leadership skills.
As a Marketing Intern, you will lead efforts to develop and introduce marketing programs that support the successful launch and growth of innovative brands and products. You will get to work on:
- Consumer Touch points, which includes new products and packaging, lifestyle marketing, direct mail, web, social media and print
- Customer Touch points, which includes in-store promotion, pricing strategies, distribution channels, in-store communications, customer programs.
You'll have significant opportunities to broaden yourself as a marketer and a leader. And, you will have fun while working in dynamic, team-oriented environment.
We are seeking students who have completed the first year of an MBA program and who are passionate about Marketing.
In addition, here’s who you need to be in order to be successful:
- A highly collaborative, team player, who’s focused on results;
- A creative self-starter with strong strategy development and planning skills; and
- Wants to fully understand and embrace consumers and their values;
- Has superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Is focused on developing excellent leadership and influencing skills.
Housing assistance for those that qualify
RJ Reynolds - 12 months ago
"Hot" does not begin to describe Reynolds American Inc. (RAI). The holding company holds the #2 spot among US makers of cigarettes...