Our Express Processing department is looking for experienced Bi-lingual Spanish , Consumer Loan Processor to join their team. Ideal candidates will be responsible for independently processing loans and signing off loan conditions while interfacing with loan consultants, outside vendors (e.g., title insurance, mortgage insurance companies) and borrowers. This includes maintaining production according to established standards while providing excellent customer service. Daily functions also include submitting loan for approval after reviewing the file for compliance, notifying originator and applicant of credit decision within regulatory time frames, clearing and conveying title, accurately documenting file, and reviewing final conditions for compliance. Will process rate locks and lock requests, process the conversion of pre-approvals to full submissions, and may add or waive stipulations as necessary.
Hours : Mon, Tues, Wed & Thurs: 8:30 - 5:30, Friday: 9:30 - 6:30 and alternating Saturdays.
- 1 to 3 years of related job experience as a loan processor, originator or support specialist.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Good understanding of principles practices and regulation applicable to mortgage lending.
- Excellent working knowledge of loan products.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills as the primary source of information to all borrowers and internal staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to establish effective relationships as required by the job.
- Knowledge of government regulations and compliance issues.
- Knowledge of vehicle titles and state lien requirements.
- Knowledge of credit bureau terminology.
- Able to multi-task and work in high pace/stress environment.
Space Coast Credit Union - 20 months ago
Space Coast Credit Union (SCCU) is a member-owned cooperative with nearly 65 branches in the Sunshine State. Membership is open to all who...