Consumer Sales Representative - AutoTrader.com-130216
The Consumer Sales Representative solicits, arranges, and coordinates advertisements from private sellers over the phone via outbound sales efforts. Key activities of the Consumer Sales Representative include working directly (via phone) with private sellers to assist them with the sale of their vehicle, resolving issues that may arise and escalating any problems that they cannot resolve. They will also be responsible for up-sells, processing payment, coordinating logistics between the Seller and internal departments and completing any necessary reporting.
This position is based in Atlanta, GA and reports to the Associate Manager, Private Seller.
· Working directly (via phone) with private sellers to assist them with the sale of their vehicle, resolving issues that may arise and escalating any problems that they cannot resolve.
· Coordinates and processes method of payment.
· Coordinates and schedules logistics with private sellers for new ad placement via appropriate systems, internet, e-mail, and US mail.
· Resolves and or communicates customer problems and concerns to the supervisor as appropriate
· Completes reports as required.
· Performs routine administrative tasks to include sales tracking and updating customers’ accounts in the system.
· Follow sales process to meet weekly quota and standards of performance by maximizing sales call contacts, conducting effective sales presentations, determining customer’s needs and offering advertising solutions to meet those needs.
· Process any customer ‘Do Not Call’ requests.
· Sets daily, weekly, and monthly sales performance and productivity goals to meet performance standards and goals
· Maintain and continuously acquire knowledge of company’s products and services, industry updates and best practices and sales strategies.
· Utilize product assessment, the sales process and a consultative approach to handle and overcome objections.
Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment, via contacts through a predictive dialer
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent is required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 2+ years’ sales (inside or outside) experience and related applications and tools required; automotive and media advertising experience strongly preferred.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to work with Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, CRM systems and internet literacy and proficiency is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-motivated environment with the ability to effectively and professionally present products to prospective and existing clients required.
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills (verbal, written, presentation and phone) required
- Basic knowledge of financial terms and principles with the ability to calculate customer advertising budgets versus advertising expenditures, personal sales revenue totals, closing rations, and market penetration required.
Proven experience and ability to analyze customer problems and trends to offer suggestions and recommendations for improvement and success required.
Job: Private Seller
Primary Location: US-GA-Atlanta
AutoTrader.com, Inc. - 2 years ago
Our mission at AutoTrader.com is to be your ultimate online solution for buying and selling new, certified and used cars. Our site is...