Reporting to the Senior Vice President, and based at the National Support Center, this key position will be responsible for overall management and development of the growing Contact/Call Center providing scheduling, recruitment, and other communication responsibilities in support of all branch locations providing in-home care services to seniors and people with disabilities.
- Responsible for management of all staff and functions related to Addus HealthCare’s Contact Center.
- Design structure, process flow, and service level monitoring metrics as well as development and evaluation of Associates to improve efficiency of centralized operations.
- Coordinate with other centralized operations in our National Support Center including reimbursement and payroll.
- Work to ensure alignment of Contact Center activities and priorities with corporate, divisional, and departmental goals and objectives.
- Monitor, assess, and provide reporting to Addus leadership with regard to Contact Center performance, productivity, and customer service levels.
- Identify, propose and implement process improvements to increase Contact Center efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Seven to ten years call center management experience in a sales and service-oriented professional call center handling a large volume of both inbound and outbound calls.
- Experience with the establishment or reorganization of a call center is preferred.
- Experience in a large, fast-paced, multi-site/multi-state, results-driven organization.
- Demonstrated ability to drive process implementation and execution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior healthcare industry experience is preferred.
- Passionate, energetic, tenacious and resolute, with a high sense of urgency and a strong drive to produce results.
We offer an attractive compensation package including an annual bonus and great benefits!
Addus HealthCare, Inc. - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Addus HomeCare is there for those who need in-home personal and medical care services. Doing business through subsidiary Addus HealthCare,...