Do you like to be in the center of it all, where it is happening and happening fast? The business counts on us to provide information, support and recommendations. We have to leverage technology to create a contact center culture at Bridgepoint Education and we need your help to do it!
You will be responsible for managing and administering the dialer functionality by:
• Designing, and building efficient and effective outbound contact strategies to reach students.
• Ensuring the dialer is operating at peak efficiency and processing workflow meets established goals.
• Monitoring call campaigns and making pacing adjustments as needed.
• Interpreting data and advising management of any issues impacting performance.
• Providing reports for campaign results and compliance requirements as well as developing forecasts based on analysis of past results and trends.
• Providing guidance and day to day support for Outbound teams including troubleshooting agent technical problems and outlining measurable goals and objectives for each outbound agent.
• Working with management teams to ensure dialer disposition requirements are entered by outbound agents.
• Providing recommendations and process improvements to comply with all regulations and yield a positive student experience
Essential Job Duties:
• Translate applicable strategic initiatives, contact strategy, and ongoing campaign plans into a detailed and flexible plan of execution.
• Assist in creating upload, download, and extract processes for contact information
• Create new and/or maintain existing contact lists, dial schedules, and inbound or outbound contact flows as needed by the operations teams.
• Monitor and report dialer performance, adherence to SLA agreements, and adherence to Federal and State regulations, both internally and externally.
• Work with vendors and internal users to ensure contact flow architecture is meeting business requirements.
• Help support Voice Services via incoming Service Desk dialer tickets and escalate support requests where needed.
• Provide technical support and trouble-shooting for Outbound teams.
• Align campaign plans based on capacity, available supply and outbound productivity, making necessary dialer adjustments where required or warranted.
• Proactively recommend corrective actions as situations arise (such as capacity shortfall or significant lists issues).
• Liaise with Service Desk support contacts as required and other technical support personnel, such as Network & Database Administrators.
• Be open and approachable to operations staff to assists with strategy, features and functionality of the Dialer, IVRs, ACDs and related contact center systems
• This position requires daily contact with corporate employees on all levels of leadership and across all locations.
• Review current and future contact center trends; proactively learn new emerging technologies.
• Use telephony and contact center reporting interfaces.
• Perform all related tasks as assigned/directed by supervisor.
• Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
• Commitment to Mission: Aligns with the Core Values of Integrity, Ethics, and Service through behaviors that demonstrate a positive commitment to the customer and the organization.
• Communication: Aligns with the Core Values of Service through oral and written communication skills and internal/external relationships.
• Service: Encompasses the company’s core values of service; including service to the organization, customer community.
• Personal Planning: Aligns with personal accountability and responsibility.
• Two years Contact center experience or a telephony background in a technical support or analytical role is required.
• Proficiency with querying SQL, MYSQL, or Access databases and scrubbing data.
• Two or more years working with a predictive dialer system (AVAYA) or equivalent systems/contact center experience.
• Experience with supporting or working with AVAYA telephony and CMS.
• Strong computer skills are required.
• Real Time lead experience in a production role is considered an asset.
• Advanced proficiency in the use Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, Access & Outlook.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• High level of integrity and maturity.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Resourceful and self-confident.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Flexible and adaptable to change.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Accountable and reliable.
• Ability to utilize problem-solving techniques.
• BA/BS degree or 5+ years equivalent work experience in a Contact center.
For additional information, please visit bridgepointeducation.com.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee requires dexterity in using telephone, computer keyboard, mouse and calculator while seated at a desk. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee may frequently move to interact with fellow employees and/or clients. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Communication Skills: While performing Duties of the job, the employee is required to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. The employee requires the ability to write effective and detailed correspondence and to effectively present information both in one-on-one and small group situations.
Mental Demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to deal with stress associated with a fast-paced work environment and multiple priorities/tasks. The employee will be required to make judgment decisions and adapt to changing work situations, grasp and apply new ideas, communicate with various personalities at all levels and have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions.
Work Environment: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to work in an office environment, and the noise level is usually moderate to loud .
Note: This opportunity of
employment will require a completed pre-employment screening to be inclusive
of, but not limited to: a criminal background investigation, a credit check
investigation, verification of education credentials, verification of prior
employment history, professional reference checks and public social media postings; with review prior to an
offer of employment being extended. As an employer, we participate in E-Verify.
To learn more please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Wait, there’s more… For more up-to-date news follow us on Twitter: @BPEdCareers
Bridgepoint Education - 17 months ago
Bridgepoint thrives on an ethos of invention. We are innovators and educators who make learning more accessible, valuable, and meaningful...