Do you like to be in the center of it all, where it is happening and happening fast? The business counts on us to provide information, support and recommendations. We have to leverage technology to create a contact center culture at Bridgepoint Education and we need your help to do it!
You will be responsible for supporting the Contact Center Department by:
• Collaborating with management to identify KPI’s relevant to department success, participate in regular meetings to help identify new reporting needs, and creatively address needs through reporting.
• Building custom contact center reporting that measures and identifies performance trends as needed by the organization to drive to best in class performance.
• Organizing, maintaining and transferring knowledge about data in several applications, including Excel, Access, Power Point and contact center applications.
• Preparing and distributing daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports with analysis, achievement against goal progress, and recommendations for improvement in agent / department service delivery to students.
• Continuously developing and improving upon existing contact center processes.
• Assisting in the design, testing and implementation of contact center technology additions, procedural changes and assist in the documentation and communication of those and existing procedures.
• Assisting with documentation and quality assurance of contact center call routing flows for the organization.
• Assisting with publishing content to Operations Contact Center SharePoint site for user FAQs and processes.
• Training management on various contact center technologies as needed to ensure continual evolution in contact center capabilities across the organization
Essential Job Duties:
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form and function in a self-directed manner
• Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment and make calculated recommendations.
• Work with vendors and internal users to ensure contact flow architecture is meeting business requirements.
• Help support Voice Services via incoming Service Desk contact center tickets and escalate support requests from the business where needed.
• Liaise with Service Desk support contacts as required and other technical support personnel, such as Network & Database Administrators.
• Be open and approachable to operations staff to assists with strategy, features and functionality of contact center systems.
• This position requires daily contact with corporate employees on all levels of leadership and across all locations.
• Review current and future contact center trends; proactively learn new emerging technologies.
• Strong computer skills are required including the use of telephony and contact center reporting interfaces.
• Perform all related tasks as assigned/directed by supervisor.
• Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
• Commitment to Mission: Aligns with the Core Values of Integrity, Ethics, and Service through behaviors that demonstrate a positive commitment to the customer and the organization.
• Communication: Aligns with the Core Values of Service through oral and written communication skills and internal/external relationships.
• Service: Encompasses the company’s core values of service; including service to the organization, customer community.
• Personal Planning: Aligns with personal accountability and responsibility.
• Two years Contact center experience or a telephony background in a technical support or analytical role is required.
• One year experience with AVAYA CMS Supervisor.
• Two or more years contact center analyst, reporting or scheduling experience preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of contact center terminology and technology, including previous experience data mining from ACD, WFM, and CRM platforms including working with AVAYA telephony and CMS.
• Real Time lead experience in a production role is considered an asset.
• Advanced proficiency in the use Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, Access and Outlook including SQL and workforce planning software experience preferred.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• High level of integrity and maturity.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Resourceful and self-confident.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Flexible and adaptable to change.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Accountable and reliable.
• Ability to utilize problem-solving techniques.
• BA/BS degree preferably in mathematics, statistics, economics or finance or 5+ years equivalent work experience in a Contact center.
For additional information, please visit bridgepointeducation.com.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee requires dexterity in using telephone, computer keyboard, mouse and calculator while seated at a desk. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee may frequently move to interact with fellow employees and/or clients. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Communication Skills: While performing Duties of the job, the employee is required to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. The employee requires the ability to write effective and detailed correspondence and to effectively present information both in one-on-one and small group situations.
Mental Demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to deal with stress associated with a fast-paced work environment and multiple priorities/tasks. The employee will be required to make judgment decisions and adapt to changing work situations, grasp and apply new ideas, communicate with various personalities at all levels and have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions.
Work Environment: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to work in an office environment, and the noise level is usually moderate to loud .
Note: This opportunity of
employment will require a completed pre-employment screening to be inclusive
of, but not limited to: a criminal background investigation, a credit check
investigation, verification of education credentials, verification of prior
employment history, professional reference checks and public social media postings; with review prior to an
offer of employment being extended. As an employer, we participate in E-Verify.
To learn more please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .
Wait, there’s more… For more up-to-date news follow us on Twitter: @BPEdCareers
Bridgepoint thrives on an ethos of invention. We are innovators and educators who make learning more accessible, valuable, and meaningful...