Conservation Services Group (CSG) is the leading provider of residential energy efficiency programs in North America. CSG has helped Americans make smart energy use decisions an important part of the way they live and work since 1984. The company designs, develops, and delivers innovative, results-driven programs. CSG employees are committed to a mission of delivering these comprehensive programs to help people use energy more wisely. Energy efficiency and renewable energy are our sole business, not one of a hundred departments in a large corporation. CSG provides proven expertise to utilities, state agencies, trade allies and homeowners, tenants, and property owners seeking to improve home durability, safety, air quality and comfort while saving money. We bring creativity and commitment to our goals of championing the development and use of safe, clean energy.
People who work at CSG say that it's a unique kind of organization — one that nurtures individual talents and inspires dedication. We share a commitment to our work and our mission. CSG has a collegial atmosphere, where people respect and encourage each other to help the environment and change the way our country uses energy. How about you; do you see yourself as a part of our team?
The Contact Center Manager will lead 3 regional contact centers (Nashville, TN; Peoria, IL; and Victorville, CA). Ensures the highest level of customer service to customers by working closely with, Contact Center VP, Program Managers and Operations staff at various locations throughout the organization in order to facilitate the flow of information between the contact center, marketing and operations staff, as well as customers, utilities and clients. Designs and implements improved process/ operational policies.
Travel to each regional center as needed (up to 50% )
- Monitors, maintains and achieves contact center goals/key performance indicators, either external goals established by clients or internal department goals.
- Develops and maintains a strong partnership with the key operational contacts throughout the company and/or customer to ensure positive communication on all issues that need to be communicated to the customers.
- Monitor and track program performance to pro-actively communicate Program anomalies and feedback to Program Managers.
- Evaluate staffing needs with expanding and contracting contracts. Cross train staff as necessary and post open positions, interview and hire staff when programs expand.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment. The Manager will be required to meet with Program Managers to understand client changes; develop new procedures for staff; communicate, train, and implement those procedures in short period of time with top level of performance expected by our clients.
- Monitor payroll to ensure department budget is met.
- Responsible for budget and monthly reporting needs and the development of employee recognition plans
- Experience with outbound calling programs
- Participate in client meetings to answer questions and provide operational guidance. Meet with prospective clients to answer questions and demonstrate our experienced team.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8 - 10 years of call center and customer service experience, preferably in an energy market
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), experience in training, coaching, development, and supervising.
- Must be familiar with Telephone Infrastructure (MITEL Telephone Switch) and Contact Center Management Software as well as Customer Satisfaction Software (KeySurvey)
- Multi-site call center management required
- Client facing experience required
- A strong aptitude for personnel management.
- PC skills, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience
CSG’s compensation package includes comprehensive medical coverage with BlueCross BlueShield Blue Care Elect PPO, dental coverage with Delta Dental PPO, and vision coverage with EyeMed Vision Care; Employer paid life and AD&D insurance and STD & LTD insurance coverage; Plus paid holidays, PTO, and employer matching 401(k) retirement plan.
Please apply online at: http://jobs-csg.icims.com
CSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Conservation Services Group - 14 months ago