The Contact Center Supervisor is responsible for supervising the day-to-day operations of the Contact Center. This person ensures that all team members are properly trained and kept up-to-date on any changes in BECU policies or procedures that would affect information given to members. The Contact Center Supervisor fully comprehends Credit Union policies, procedures, products, and services to assist all members (internal and external) with their inquiries and transactions. The Contact Center Supervisor develops close working relationships with all internal and external members, resolving their concerns or problems promptly. This person serves as a mentor and coach for department employees, provides timely feedback and performance evaluations. The Contact Center Supervisor assists all department employees with questions, escalated calls, and authorizes exceptions on member accounts. This person must execute excellent telephone etiquette, call quality, and problem resolution skills. The Contact Center Supervisor ensures that all processes are performed in an accurate, professional, and timely manner to ensure a high level of quality services are being provided to the membership.
1. Proficient PC skills with the ability to learn new software.
2. Ability to present a professional image when dealing with members, co-workers, and outside contacts.
3. Ability to work independently, and as a team member, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgement in problem solving.
4. Excellent oral and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
5. Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks efficiently and accurately.
6. Excellent problem resolution and negotiation skills.
7. Effective leadership and coaching skills.
1. Full time hours required, with additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects as necessary.
2. Vision and hearing (or corrected) to the normal range.
1. B.A. or B.S. degree in Business or equivalent work or educational experience.
2. Minimum two years' Contact Center leadership experience preferred.
3. Minimum five years' member service/customer service experience.
4. College level communications classes preferred.
5. Experience with an automated call distribution (ACD) system preferred.
6. Successful completion of in-house management training programs.
7. Comply with SAFE Act legislation, which requires annual registration as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO).
Boeing Employees' Credit Union reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. EEO/AA
BECU - 2 years ago
BECU is a not-for profit credit union owned by members. With more than 850,000 members and more than $12.0 billion in assets, BECU is the...