This is a technical consultative sales position with responsibility for Contamination Control (CC) systems and instruments responsible for the Eastern U.S and parts of Canada. Under general supervision, the CC Sales Specialist plans and implements sales strategies and tactics for the assigned region to achieve sales volumes consistent with business goals. The CC Sales Specialist provides the TSI customer with solutions that ensure customer satisfaction and continuing revenues through direct selling tactics. This person will work out of a home office preferably in the Philadelphia area.
1. Develop and implement strategic and tactical sales plan to achieve sales volumes in the assigned region consistent with annual business goals.
2. Sell directly to customers and prospects in the assigned region at volume levels consistent with annual business goals.
3. Give technical/product presentations at various organizations and conferences. Give effective, solutions-oriented sales presentations and product demonstrations as required to secure orders for TSI.
4. Attend appropriate conferences and trade shows to promote TSI’s interests.
5. Provide market input to TSI. Maintain and increase knowledge of TSI Controlled Environments / Contamination Control products, customer applications and the latest technical advances within industry.
6. Travel 50%-70% (minimum of 6 calls per week) to demonstrate product capabilities to potential customers and prospects as required within the assigned region.
7. Forecast monthly and performs other administrative tasks and special projects as required.
BASIC JOB REQUIREMENTS
Education Required: Bachelors Degree.
Experience Required: Minimum of 5+ years experience and proven success with direct sales of technical products into the Contamination Control market space requiring an understanding of these customer applications and technical requirements.
Experience Desired: Experience with direct sales to Pharmaceutical facilities and live organism testing, semiconductor manufacturers, and other clean room environments.
Candidates must be able to work for any employer in the U.S. without sponsorship.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.