With over 1,500 personnel operation in the US, Canada, the UK, and India, Pyramid Consulting has been named as one of the fastest-growing staffing companies in the US by Staffing Industry Analysts. Pyramid Consulting is preferred vendors to several Fortune 500 Clients and our extensive client base includes opportunities to work with leaders in many industries including Consulting and Technology, Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals, Hospitality, Retail, Telecommunications, and Logistics.
Pyramid Consulting has an IMMEDIATE need for a Content Editor – II with our direct client, a Fortune 500 company.
Position: Content Editor II
Location: New Brunswick, NJ
We are recruiting a part time contract Social Media Specialist (up to 30 hours per week). This individual will work remotely and interact with a global team.
- The social media specialist would be a member of the Global Recruiting Team and will report to the Recruitment Marketing Manager. This individual will be responsible for executing on Global Recruiting Organization's social media strategies, looking for ways to increase interactions and optimize content for sharing/virality. Responsibilities will include developing social content across multiple channels and platforms (i.. tweets, status updates, blog posts, photo and video content) as well as monitoring online trends and identifying ways for the company to leverage current topics of interest. In addition, this role will have responsibility for creating and managing the recruiting team’s social media outbound content calendar handling responses to inbound inquiries from fans and followers.
- The role requires the individual to leverage social media analytics tool to guide content and assist in measuring the impact of social media recruiting campaigns. We also expect that this individual can provide guidance for each social media platform with respect to tonality, subject matter, frequency, and timing of posts. This individual will actively participate in a wide variety of social media actives such as blogging, community development and management, commenting, etc. and will be expected to stay well-connected with the broader social media world. This individual must be able to think strategically, but be willing and able to roll up their sleeves to help implement the programs.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, media or other related fields would be a preference. minimum of years of business experience with a year focused on blogging or social media also is required.
- Prior recruitment marketing/ career blogging experience is a preference. Excellent writing and proofreading skills required. Expert knowledge of social media platform, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, and Reddit required. An understanding of data analytics and associated tools – social listening platforms, web analytics, and search analytics is a requirement. Experience with social media and CMS enterprise tools, including (but not limited to) HootSuite, Tweetdeck required.
- Must be able to show a strong portfolio demonstrating social media experience. Ability to think creatively in the social media space and present point of view to senior level audiences is required.
- Demonstrated project management experience including ability to independently prioritize and track competing schedules; proactively anticipate and complete tasks; Advanced internet research skills with capacity to find and compile interesting and relevant content such as blog posts, photos coverage and videos is required.
- Ability and willingness to work across departments with both internal and external contacts is a requirement. Willingness to keep abreast of industry trends and technologies and contribute to best practices is essential to the success of this role.
Client will consider candidates who are authorized to work in US and do not require work visa sponsorship.
Pyramid Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Please submit your updated word resume.
If you have any questions feel free to call me.
Pyramid Consulting Inc
Pyramid Consulting is an IT Staff Augmentation, Software Development & Outsourcing Services Company. We work with clients in a variety...