Amplify Insight is seeking a temporary employee to fill a position as a Content Entry Specialist.
The assignment will provide at least 30-40 hours worth of work per week. The assignment will run until the end of this year and/or whenever we feel that the project has been accomplished, and come 2015, may even convert into a Full-Time position with our company.
This position is a wholly remote role unless you’re based in Atlanta, GA, Dallas TX or around New York City and would like to work out of our offices which are based in these cities.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of teaching experience, (ideally within the K-12 public education sector), customer relationship management and project management talents.
Responsibilities of the Content Entry Specialist :
Basic Qualifications of the Content Entry Specialist :
- Work with district administrators to outline our content loading service, create price quotes, and develop a timeline for project completion
- Follow up with district administrators to obtain assessments.
- Review the content:
- Determine whether any information is missing
- Find out how district plans to administer the assessments (online, offline, or both)
- Identify items and passages with any non-standard formats. Advise districts on how to handle this content.
- Work with the technology team:
- Ensure that the correct standards sets are loaded
- Determine whether any special requests can be handled
- Develop assessment prototypes and solicit feedback and final approval from district contacts.
- Create specifications and load all content into the system.
- Enter the content, making use of tools such as MathType.
- Assemble the assessments. QA all content to make sure it displays correctly. Make basic formatting changes to the assessment PDFs using Adobe Professional and basic image editing tools.
- Make edits as needed based on feedback from the district.
Preferred Qualifications of the Content Entry Specialist :
- General people skills, comfort working with upper-level district personnel
- Basic knowledge of assessments and the CCSS (Common Core State Standards) in particular
- Tech skills: basic html, Adobe Professional, MathType, Photoshop or other image editing tool (nice to have)