The Content Manager/Editor position is responsible for developing, writing, editing, managing and delivering key Coach communications programs and projects or the Team Beachbody Coach Network and Network Communications Dept. This position will work very closely with the Director of Communications and Communications Team to create and deliver highly effective sales and marketing messaging that drives action and/or sales conversion via all outbound Coach Communications platforms and channels (Email, Social Media, Web, Video, and print.)
The Content Manager/Editor must thrive in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision, and quickly comprehend, strategize and effectively execute on changing priorities when necessary. This position is a critical contact between the Communications/Network department and other departments across Beachbody, and the candidate must demonstrate superior written, interpersonal, project management, and leadership skills in a fun and very fast-paced environment.
About Your Duties:
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Thinking strategically and working independently to plan and execute effective communications/marketing programs that deliver against goals.
- Managing and supervising multiple projects in a very fast-paced and result-oriented environment that reacts quickly to change.
- Overseeing full cycle of campaigns from development to deployment.
- Assisting in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Managing resources in accordance with project schedules.
- Managing assigned copywriters/designers to develop actionable and engaging content/design.
About Your Experience:
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- BA in Communications, Journalism or related experience.
- 5+ years copywriting and content development experience in an advertising agency or marketing company.
- Strong writing/editorial background.
- Cutting-edge social media knowledge/expertise.
- Direct email marketing experience.
- Energetic and collaborative team player with the ability to motivate others.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize to meet aggressive goals and timelines.
Beachbody, creator of the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions including P90X®, Insanity®, and Brazil Butt Lift®, among many others, is a rapidly growing fitness company.
Founded in 1998 on the simple principle of helping people achieve their goals and enjoying healthy, fulfilling lives, Beachbody offers an unprecedented opportunity to be a part of a global movement where your work is valued and measurable.
Decidedly un-corporate, Beachbody encourages employees, or Dudes as we call them, to bring their unique selves to work, employ a progressive mindset, have fun, and G.S.D. (Get Stuff Done). Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is equally important as your skills and resume. We are passionate about what we do and expect the same from you.
Our founders, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, have created a highly collaborative and energetic atmosphere complete with competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits, free Shakeology, hourly fitness classes, and product discounts. Beachbody is an equal opportunity employer and is always looking for humble, top-notch talent prepared to influence positive change.
Beachbody - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Body-conscious consumers keep Beachbody (formerly Product Partners, LLC) busy. Founded in 1998 by CEO Carl Daikeler and president Jon...