Sony Network Entertainment International LLC (SNEI), a
subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America, is the premier provider of digital
entertainment. Through the Sony Entertainment Network portal, consumers around
the world are able to access their favorite digital entertainment conveniently
and instantly on their favorite connected devices. SNEI offers the latest and
highest quality music, video, and game content through Sony Entertainment
Network as well as PlayStation Network while also delivering third-party
services. In addition, SNEI provides a compelling consumer experience
through innovative content discovery features and a simple user interface that
is globally consistent, yet locally relevant.
The Sony Network Entertainment Content Operations
Assistant will be responsible for assisting the 40-person Los Angeles-based
Content Operations team with a wide range of duties related to content
ingestion, oversight, competitive analysis, storefront merchandising execution,
and quality assurance. This position will have direct involvement in the
content processing pipeline and will be expected to clearly and effectively
communicate with members of the team in the Los Angeles, London, and Foster
timing of promotional activities on competitor platforms (Amazon, Vudu, iTunes,
- Perform routine analysis on new release pricing and
Xbox Live, Google Play).
content metadata into internally developed and managed content management
- Assist Metadata Operations team with the ingestion of
- Execute merchandising requests in platform management
quality assurance (QA) checks on video storefronts.
- Work with Storefront Operations teams to complete
of received video assets.
- Assist Partner Operations team with digital cataloging
disseminate to stakeholders.
- Compile and collect notes during team meetings and
upcoming content partner launches, new device support, and other various
- General assistance for ad-hoc projects related to
- Enrolled in a four-year degree program; seniors preferred.
- Film, television, media, or computer science majors
- Must be proficient in MS Office with a strong knowledge
- Ideal candidates have an interest and passion for film
- Familiarity with digital content processes a plus.
- Must be proficient at multitasking in a fast-paced
organized, and proactive.
- Must be reliable, detail-oriented, independent, highly
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Must work effectively on both individual and team
- Multilingual candidates a plus.
- No directly-related experience needed
Sony Electronics - 9 months ago
Sony Electronics Inc., provides a variety of internship opportunities that will expose you to the creative and innovative world of Sony. As...