The Content Specialist (Nutrition/Weight Management) will participate in the process of developing nutrition, weight management and obesity-related programs and educational information as part of Viverae’s Health Assessment Strategy. The individual will be responsible for the research, development and maintenance of high-impact, evidence-based programs, tools, devices, and information that encourage high member participation and produce meaningful, lasting results. The individual will be expected to work at a high-level intensity to meet aggressive completion dates and ensure that timelines are met for member deliverables. Working closely with the Chief Clinical Officer, the Content Specialist (Nutrition/Weight Management) will work with individuals and groups throughout the company who are involved with Viverae’s Health Assessment Strategy.
- Create materials and manage nutrition and weight management content development process.
- Develop programs and information that are based on the priorities of the Health Assessment Strategy.
- Ensure that information and programs are innovative, evidence-based and effective.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure that information and programs are relevant and timely.
- Assist in the review and editing of materials.
- Assist with the development of protocols and writing guidelines for content development team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition; Masters in Nutrition, Dietetics or Public Health a plus
- Registration through the Commission on Dietetic Registration (RD) required
- Experience in educational/clinical content development preferred
- Detail-oriented and strong project management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and work under pressure
Viverae, Inc. - 14 months ago