Are you a Content Strategist with a couple years' experience under your belt, have a good understanding of content strategy and looking to further your career? We have an amazing opportunity to get more experience in a fast paced environment that offers plenty of opportunity for growth. This position reports and works directly with the director and manager of the project. Participate in client meetings, map content pages and content inventory to wireframes and build out detail.
Location: Boston, MA
Pay: Market Rate DOE
Business Segment: Marketing Technology
Position Type: Contract
Job Contact: Alexis Simmons
About our Client:
- BS in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or similar or equivalent job experience.
- 5-7 years online content Strategy experience in an agency or consulting firm.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience leading content teams.
- Experience with user journey's and lead IA track.
- Experience leading customer interviews and research.
- Some experience with visual design.
- Experience with Content Inventory, content Assessment, Content Matrix.
- Good communication and team skills.
Our client provides guidance and support for every phase of the project lifecycle from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support for firms in the banking, investment management, exchange and clearing, market data, commodity, government and regulatory sectors.