We are looking for a CME Grants Representative to join the Pri-Med team. Pri-Med’s education offerings bring multi-channel learning opportunities to clinicians where they live and work through medical education conferences and digital activities developed using best practices in education curriculum and content development, interactive and engaging activity design and expert clinician-educator faculty. We are looking for a dynamic and outcomes-focused individual who would be responsible for soliciting unrestricted continuing medical educational (CME) grant funds from specified industry accounts focused on educating primary care and other specialty clinicians.
Essential Responsibilities include:
This position requires a previous sales experience in the pharma/health/medical field. Experience in grants solicitation is a plus but not required. Exceptional communication and organizational skills are a must, as is the enthusiasm and a drive to succeed.
- Understanding and effectively communicating all company live, online and mobile educational programming
- Establishing relationships and setting up meetings within assigned supporter community and associated medical education communications companies (MECC). Serve as a liaison with customers to identify special needs
- Preparing grant solicitation materials, including PowerPoint slides.
- Maintaining positive and professional contact with customers with emphasis on accomplishing grant funding goals. Working as a team member to achieve overall grant funding goals for the department
- Being capable of overcoming technical and compliance-related objections of prospective customers. Understanding and applying a “needs based” relationship approach.
- Maintaining grant tracking, target solicitation lists; reporting grant submissions and approvals using Saleslogix for tracking purposes
- Responsible for collections for assigned accounts, including interacting with accounting on all financial tracking, invoicing, etc for customers
- Interacting with and supporting Marketing and Operations as needed. Provides input as appropriate to Grants, Compliance, Clinical and Marketing managers for all external communications
- Contributing to research and development of new grant-based initiatives
- Traveling to selected industry events as necessary to initiate and develop client relationships
The ideal candidate will have an understanding in the informational/educational needs of clinicians in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases. Experience in specialty markets is also a plus. Proficiency with Sales Logix, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and the internet will be needed.
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to: PriMedHR@pri-med.com. Please include “CME Grants Representative” in the email title when responding. To learn more about pmiCME please visit http://www.pmicme.org/
Sales Careers Online
- 2 years ago - save job