Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. has an opportunity for a Sr. Continuous Improvement Engineer in the Elkhart, IN area. This position is a direct hire for a successful manufacturing company. Duties include: |
• Develop and implement continuous improvement strategies;
• Implement continuous improvement activities to support site strategies
• Coach, train, and consult plant personnel on all aspects of continuous improvement
• Lead continuous improvement workshops as needed;
• Evaluate new product of process for appropriate “lean” application
• Effectively communicate change with all levels of employees
• 5-7 years of successful experience with implementing/training lean manufacturing techniques
• Exceptional interpersonal, and communication skills
• Highly developed problem solving and project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively at both the strategic and tactical levels
• Experience with change management principles and demonstrated ability to drive and manage the change process
• Conflict management experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, or other comparable engineering degree, or equivalent experience.
Sr. Continuous Improvement Engineer, continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, six sigma, value stream mapping, kaizen, TPM, SMED, JIT, Autonomation, operations management, conflict management, industrial engineering, continuous flow.
Click here to submit your resume
- 20 months ago - save job