CollabNet, Inc. possesses a rich tradition of innovating cloud-based software development tools & practices that include: Founding Subversion, the world’s leading version control system; developing ScrumWorks, the world’s leading Scrum Management product; and developing TeamForge, the most complete platform for distributed software development. In fact, CollabNet pioneered software development in the Cloud long before the term became fashionable. As a direct result of our decade-long production of Cloud innovations, we are delighted that hundreds of thousands of global users are running millions of transactions through our Cloud.
In this role, ideally based in the Northeast, the candidate will primarily be tasked with supporting an Enterprise Build Service for one of CollabNet’s foremost customers utilizing state of the art build technologies such as Jenkins, Nexus, and Sonar. The candidate will also be expected to leverage this experience to become a subject matter expert in the realm of Continuous Integration and Delivery to help define future CollabNet offerings in this space. The professional services team is a fast paced results oriented group often working as a team and in some cases on individual tasks.
The ideal candidate should be well practiced in various development methodologies such as Agile, have a solid understanding of Continuous Integration best practices, and be capable of quickly understanding and utilizing unfamiliar technologies with very strong troubleshooting skills.
This is a customer facing role requiring the ability to clearly articulate complex issues with customers of diverse backgrounds in a professional manner. Some travel for short term work is required – mostly US based; flexibility for operating in a field-based, independent capacity.
- Proficiency with Jenkins/Hudson
- Experience with build artifact repositories, especially Nexus
- Experience with Sonar
- Solid understanding of Continuous Integration best practices
- Linux (Red Hat / CentOS / Suse) system administration skills
- Experience with Source Code Management systems, especially Subversion/GIT/CVS
- Solid understanding of the complete Software Development Lifecycle
- 5+ or more years in enterprise class software development with experience in Build and Release management
- BSCS or equivalent
IDEAL SKILLS :
- Highly motivated to provide exceptional customer service
- Experience with ALM tools, especially CollabNet TeamForge
- VMWare ESX Server and other virtualization systems.
- Scripting Languages: Perl, Bash
- Build & Test automation
- Application Release Automation tools.
- Project Management
So if you are interested in hitching your considerable talents to the organization that pioneers and drives Enterprise Cloud Development, then we urge that you respond to this invitation to apply.
CollabNet - 8 months ago