Genomic Health's Talent Acquisitions Team is seeking a Contract Talent Acquisition Administrative Assistant to support the staffing function. You will provide support to the fast paced, customer service driven department in areas such as scheduling interviews, managing background checks, and onboarding. You will interact with the human resource team, hiring managers, candidates, and vendors.
"The Customer Comes First" Attitude: Candidate will demonstrate passionate commitment to the customer.
• Coordinate and schedule phone screens, interviews and various meetings related to the interview process.
• Assist with the recruiting and onboarding process, including tracking in the ATS system, communication with Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
• Point of contact for candidate experience and onboarding.
• Monitor and assist background check process and clearance.
• Take initiative with process improvement and documentation.
• Other administrative support will include catering, event coordination, meeting notes, document creation, scanning documents, faxing, filing and answering staffing related calls.
• 2 years of experience as an Senior Administrative Assistant supporting several key leaders in a fast-paced, high volume department
• Previous experience managing the varied needs of multiple recruiters or prior recruiting experience preferred.
• Extensive experience in complex Outlook scheduling. Fully proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and professional verbal communication skills. Able to create, proofread, and edit documents. Creative writing skills are preferred.
• Strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills. Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize work effectively in an environment with competing demands. Ability to remain flexible within a highly dynamic changing environment and still deliver on deadlines.
• Team player willing to assist wherever there is a need.
• Work independently and exercise sound judgment.
• Must have exceptional customer service skills, including demonstrated success interacting with both internal and external customers.
• Ideal candidate will be highly motivated, self-directed and a quick learner with the ability to master new technology systems quickly.
About Genomic Health
Genomic Health, Inc. (NASDAQ: GHDX) is the world's leading provider of genomic-based diagnostic tests that address...