ServiceSource is a leading nonprofit disability resource organization with regional offices and programs located in eight states and the District of Columbia. We serve more than 14,000 individuals with disabilities annually through a range of innovative and valued employment, training, habilitation, housing and other support services. In addition to our support services, ServiceSource directly employs more than 1,500 individuals on successful government and commerical affirmative employment contracts. We invite you to be a part of our successful mission by applying for this position.
Job Purpose: Working independently and with minimal supervision, performing all activities required to close out all physcially completed contracts and coordinate all closeout actions in accordance to regulations stipulated in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and by the contracting party (Department of Defense-DOD).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages Documents from DOD-Manages and maintains coded documents which arrive for processing from the DOD.
- Research and Analyze Documents-Employs ethical and professional methods to research and analyze the documents needed to adequately facilitate the close of DOD contracts. Determine if contract, invoices and payment records reconcile. Check government databases for receiving documentation. Contact vendor for invoice payment information, if necessary. Prepare de-obligation modification, if required. Ensure all documents have the necessary documentation for complete closeout.
- Maintain Accurate Contract Corresponence Records-Maintains accurate and meticulous records surrounding all correspondence pertaining to the contract closeout process. Develop, produce and maintain measurement reports to reflect productivity of the closeout process.
- Applies FAR to Close Out Contracts-Applies the rules, regulations and procedures stipulated in the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) to physically close out completed contracts. Ensure all FAR regulations are followed as required.
Education, Experience, Certifications and Licensures
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School Diploma required. Bachelors degree preferred with a minimum of 24 hours of business courses.
MUST PASS: CON 100 through the Defense Acquisition University-Shaping Smart Business Arrangements.
- Must be organized, professional and detail oriented.
- Individual must be effective working independently and in a team setting.
- Proficiency in all of MS Office Suite software required.
ServiceSource Inc. - 12 months ago
ServiceSource is a leading nonprofit disability resource organization with regional offices and programs located in eight states and the...