Contract Coordinator/Data Analyst
The primary functions of the Contract Coordinator/Data Analyst is the maintenance of professional, facility, ancillary, and vendor provider contracts for the St. Joseph Healthcare organization to include but not limited to scanning, filing, distribution, archiving and/or destruction of contracts in force. The position is also responsible for the processing and tracking of contract implementations. The Contract Coordinator/Data Analyst will also be responsible for supporting compliance initiatives, the cataloging and scanning of all Ancillary and Facility Contracts within the various contract repositories, consistency in naming conventions and standardization of filing methodologies as well as ensuring external and internal distribution.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
· Process, and maintain customer contracts.
· Insure that bid amount matches terms of contract
· Collect and enter cost data from Estimators.
· Monitor contract for cost overruns and obtain appropriate change orders
· Insure that the best interest of the company is protected by making sure that:
Work closely with accounting on yearly audits
- Executed contacts are received
- The contacts are modified to eliminate risks to the company
- Insure that contract does not contain terms that are unacceptable to the company
- Update contracts with changes to project costs and invoicing
- Obtaining change orders
- Prepare and coordinate invoice generation. Assist in resolving invoice questions and disputes and forward detailed account information, as needed, to collections.
- Provide backup for accounts receivables.
- Collect account receivables while maintaining good customer relationships
· College degree preferred.
· Two to five years of contract administrator experience in the heavy construction industry
· Well organized
· Solid understanding of contract language
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Ability to organize and prioritize workload and to meet deadlines
· Proficient use of Word, Excel and Outlook
St. Joseph Healthcare is affiliated with Covenant Health Systems. Covenant Health Systems is an innovative Catholic health organization...