Recruitment communications. Government communications. Business to business communications. At TMP Government, we are immersed in the world of communications across all media, from digital to print to broadcast.
If you’re willing to take on challenging and diverse assignments with a commitment to performance and quality, then TMP Government wants you to join its team!
Working independently and with direction, our Contracts Coordinator/Specialist will administer federal, state, and commercial contracts.
* Cradle-to-grave contract/subcontract management and administration under the direction of the Contracts Manager;
* Maintaining project and billing information;
* Assisting with monthly accounts receivable;
* Assisting in the monthly preparation of T&M and FFP invoices;
* Supporting the development of pricing strategies and cost proposals; and
* Preparing monthly reports, monitoring contract performance and supporting project managers.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 1+ years’ experience in project accounting, billing, and government contracting with a working knowledge of the FAR
* Experience with GSA schedules and contracts is a plus.
* Microsoft Excel proficiency is a must.
* Outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and computer skills;
* Ability to work independently and excellent organization skills;
Take the next step in your career today. In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive generous benefits and the opportunity to accomplish your very best work with highly talented people in a fast-paced digitally focused environment.
TMP Government, LLC a subsidiary of TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is North America’s largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only recruitment agency recognized among the top U.S. Interactive agencies. TMP is a single source for companies to communicate their employment offerings in order to recruit and retain the best talent. Through online and traditional communications, ROI campaign management services, creative and brand management, diversity enrichment and media planning, TMP delivers Solutions with an Interactive Edge, achieving industry-specific results across virtually every sector in business and government. Headquartered in New York City with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia and affiliated around the globe, TMP continues to set the standard for measurable and cost-effective HR communications.
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC, is the world’s largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only one recognized among the top U.S. interactive agencies. We’re a global team of innovative thinkers developing the digital, social, and mobile solutions that help our clients recruit and retain the best talent. Our clients benefit from innovative solutions that include employer brand, creative and custom digital development; media planning, ROI strategy and more.
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency and the only...