Phillips & Temro Industries is an international leader in the design and manufacture of engine starting and emissions control products for the automotive, heavy duty truck and industrial equipment industries. PTI designs, validates, manufactures and distributes quality products in North America and abroad to customers such as Cummins, Caterpillar, Volvo and Daimler Chrysler.
We currently seek a highly organized, self-motivated and detail oriented contract Designer / Drafter to join our Prior Lake team.
Reporting to the Engineering Supervisor responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Update, create and maintain technical documentation for existing products
- Assist in establishing drafting standards/procedures
- Update and maintain drawing files
- Support and maintain information in our ERP system
This is a contract opportunity for a minimum of three months. NO Agencies and NO Relocation.
- A minimum of one-year experience as a drafter
- Solidworks experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, and excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
Phillips & Temro Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Phillips & Temro Industries - 30+ days ago
We create innovative solutions in Diesel Engine Cold Start Technology, Power Distribution, Emissions Control, Silencing, and Cooling Fans....