• Develop, implement and administer service parts planning to effect worldwide customer service goals relative to availability and required delivery.
• Support the development, implementation and management of inventory strategy/forecast for product parts and assemblies which align with and support sales and service forecasts and customer demand globally. Serve as primary communication point to Purchasing, Planning and Manufacturing regarding stocking, consumption and other product material constraints/opportunities.
• Analyze global service part activity (i.e. consumption rates) and develop plans to manage fill rates for planned and unplanned demand that focuses on reduced cycle time, improved return on inventory investment and improved customer satisfaction.
• Support the development, application and maintenance of service inventory control tools which align with and support the established service management system.
• Responsible for ensuring accurate and strategic parameters in the Material Master are maintained and support the Service parts strategy.
• Utilizes metrics which effectively manage product part investment activity (i.e. part activity levels, utilization, line item and order fill rates).
• Maintain stock transport order data and effectively issue PO’s to transfer materials from one location to another to support Service Requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a technical field and 3 years direct service related experience or 2 year technical degree and 7 years relevant technical or direct service related experience
• APICS certification preferred
• Excellent communication and leadership skills and ability to interact professionally and cross-functionally with all levels within the organization and external customers.
• Fact driven decision maker, change agent; customer focus
Entegee - 18 months ago
- 30+ days ago
Saint Paul, MN
- 25 days ago
Cantel Medical Corporation
- 30+ days ago