Berico Technologies, an industry renowned Veteran-Owned Small Business with rapidly increasing work-base is looking for a contract specialist to help manage growth as we transition to the next level. We need someone who can operate in a hands-on environment with excited and passionate team members and multiple geographically diverse subcontractors. Do you seek to be entrusted and empowered in your workplace? Do you take pride in your organizational skills and your ability to juggle multiple tasks at once? Then this may be the right place for you!
If it’s important for you to join an organization that truly understands your skills and creates a path for your personal and professional growth, then look no further. Join Team Berico today!
- Handles routine or standard form contract agreements and related documentation in accordance with established contract policies and procedures.
- Requires both independent business judgment and a high degree of management attention and the ability to distinguish between the two.
- Reviews solicitations and prepares routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications.
- Analyzes contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies and business unit procedure.
- Drafts and negotiates contractual instruments commensurate with skills and grade level.
- Communicates contract policy and practice to internal business teams.
- Ensures contract review, approval and execution in accordance with corporate and/or business unit guidelines.
- Prepares and administers routine correspondence, negotiation memoranda, and contract documentation to ensure timely and coordinated submittal.
- Prepares, organizes and maintains contract records and files documenting contract performance and compliance.
- Supports contract audits and or facilitate business unit contracting trends.
- Performs contract closeout activities. Assists management in working with internal or external business teams on issues and developments relative to assigned contracts.
- Reports to the CFO.
National Contract Management Association
- 2 years ago - save job