Contract-Project Manager - Medical Communications
-Hour Rate between $26-31hr
-Contract term 6-9 months (Possible temp to perm)
-40 hrs. a week
-Must reside in either the PA/NJ/NY area or Indianapolis, Indiana area
-Work remote (Home Office)
-Promotional MedEd work- NON CME
-Work with a local account service person to execute client projects, some client interaction as well
My client an excellent medical education & medical communications company is actively seeking three contract Project Managers for contract opportunity, possible temp to perm. Individuals with at least three (3) or more years of experience in the management and implementation of medical education programs are urged to apply.
- Experience/understanding in all aspects of business operations, project implementation and client management.
- Clear knowledge of the AMA, OIG and PhRMA guidelines.
- Ability to manage all aspects of several medical education projects in various therapeutic areas for multiple clients.
- Work directly with Product Managers and Marketing Teams to identify and assess client educational and/or promotional needs and future goals
- Develop and deliver project proposals/RFPs and budgets
- Identify and cultivate KOL relationships for client programs
- Ensure that client service delivery exceeds customer needs while strengthening client relationship in order to expand business opportunities
- Experience managing brand slide deck development & distribution.
- Prior/Current experience managing and executing industry programs (symposia, advisory boards, dinner meetings, broadcasts, teleconferences, etc.)
- Liaison with all vendors and internal departments to create team environment to meet client deadlines and project outcomes
- In charge of tracking project timelines in order to meet deadlines for client reports and updates
- Work closely with client services in developing strategic programs for current and potential clients
- Interact effectively with clients, faculty, vendors, and internal team
- Develop timelines and budgets for specific projects
- Plan, implement, and evaluate all project components
- Coordinate work of freelancers, vendors, and internal and external resources for individual projects
Please send a word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for details and more information. All information is strictly confidential and will not be shared with anyone prior to speaking with you first.
- Qualified applicants will have at least three (3) or more years of experience in the medical education or medical communications industry in a project management/ program management or account services capacity.
- BS or BA degree in business, life sciences, communications or related discipline.
- This position does require excellent time, project management and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Individuals must be strong at managing multiple projects at a given time, making sure deadlines are met, and budgets are maintained.
Liberty Personnel Services
Key words: (Project Manager, Medical Education, Medical Communciations, Promo MedEd, MedCom, Account Manager, Program Manager)