We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Recruiter/HR Associate who can identify and recruit top talent to our organization and handle various other HR functions and projects that arise. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Utilize social and professional network sites to identify and source candidates; utilizes newspaper advertisements, professional organizations and other appropriate venues.
- High level of participation in the creation and placement of ads and job postings.
- Collaborate with hiring managers throughout the United States in order to attract the most qualified candidates.
- Pre-screen and recommend candidates to the appropriate hiring manager; maintain regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruitment plans and candidate pools.
- Coordinate drug screening and pre-employment checks.
- Administer the organization’s service award program.
- Filing/Data Entry
- Handling confidential information on a daily basis
- Additional duties as assigned
Starting in June of 2003, Jacobson operates a 200,000 square foot facility down in Houston, Texas for DuPont. The operation is a Hazmat...