As we continue to grow and add top talent to the Robert W. Baird family of technical associates, we are currently seeking a Contract Integration Developer / Analyst for our downtown Milwaukee headquarters. The Developer will be a member of the Private Wealth Management development team focused on building and delivering software integration systems. This is a hybrid role of developer and analyst, including SSIS development along with extensive analysis work like data mapping and historical and impact analysis of data. This project will go until the end of 2012 and could extend longer. This is a full-time temporary position and does NOT include benefits.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Engineer Integration Solutions:
1. Develop and build solutions using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and other integration technologies
2. Perform system and risk analysis
3. Maintain integrity of high level design and integration architecture by participating in design reviews and code reviews
4. Create accurate estimates for integrations
Collaborate with internal and external customers:
1. Understand business workflow and automation needs
2. Work with Application Development teams for data and custom software needs
3. Participate in the software development life cycle (SDLC)
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering preferred
- At least 5 years of system integration engineering experience
- Demonstrated experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Ability to analyze data and perform data validation
- Ability to critically evaluate ways to remove or improve bottlenecks in slow-running processes
- Strong understanding of SQL Server querying (set-based vs. row-by-row, using SQL Profiler, etc.)
- Requirements analysis skills and experience
- Knowledge of C#, ETL procedures, FIX protocols
- Experience working on an Agile/Scrum team preferred.
- Able to work and grow in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
Robert W. Baird - 17 months ago
Employee-owned Robert W. Baird & Co. brings midwestern sensibility to the high-flying world of investment banking. The company offers...