The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Contract Staffing Specialist to provide full life-cycle recruiting in a fast paced environment for clients all across the country.
Currently we are immediately seeking a Contract Recruiter.
Quest Diagnostics has opening for a Contract Staffing Recruiter. The position is responsible for full life-cycle recruitment for all departments within the company - from posting requisitions, sourcing and screening applicants, scheduling interviews, to completing background and reference checks. Some other job duties may include:
The best candidates will have:
- Conduct high volume of phone screen interviews
- Manage job postings on internal and external web sites
- Source candidates through various mechanisms (direct, internet, referrals, research, relationships, agencies, etc.)
- Develop and cultivate relationships with various levels of management, candidates and external recruiting sources
- Manage the recruiting/hiring process
- Complete background and reference checks on all candidates prior to hire
- Maintain and present staffing status reports on a weekly basis
- Create reports, presentations and work on ad hoc projects, as requested
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal
- Ability to be a team player while working independently
- Ability to handle a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to pay attention to small details
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite and internet skills
High School Diploma required or Equivalent
2-4 years prior corporate recruiting and/or staffing agency experience.
1 PeopleSoft experience a plus.
2 Experience with applicant tracking systems.
3 Excellent MS Office skills a must.
4 May need to travel throughout the state to recruit/interview and host job fairs.
5 May need to recruit during off shift hours for specific departments.
6 Must be able to maintain recruitment summaries and produce reports.
Key Word Search: HR, Human Resource, Staffing Specialist, PeopleSoft, Recruiting, Staffing, recruits
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Quest Diagnostics - 2 years ago
Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 million...