Founded in 1999, Salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing leader. Our social and mobile cloud technologies ó including our flagship sales and CRM applications ó help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. With more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
We are looking for a strong Technical Recruiter to help build our growing Technology organization. This position will mainly focus on recruiting for developers, dev support, and technical support staff. May also assist with recruiting for tech ops and/or quality engineering.
**This is a 6 month contract role to start and must sit at our San Francisco headquarters.**
- You will be responsible for managing and supporting the entire recruiting process for technical roles.
- Efforts include: Sourcing, recruiting and hiring salesforce.com professionals within the Technology organization
- Managing the entire hiring process from sourcing to offer acceptance.
- Participating on the worldwide recruiting team in implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Partnering with other departments (Finance, Legal, Operations, etc) to drive the recruiting process through on-boarding.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years as a Technical Recruiter recruiting for a growing software company
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from direct competitors
- Ability to articulate the salesforce.com value proposition and story to candidates
- Ability to cold-call and build relationships by phone
- Experience partnering and influencing Senior Hiring Managers and Executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of ATS/TMS tools and technologies
Rypple - 13 months ago