Build life-saving medical devices at Medtronic, the largest independent medical technology company in the world. These Entry/Mid-level positions are contract to hire. Build, solder, mold, and inspect batteries and other energy components found in medical devices, such as pacemakers and defibrillators, in a clean room environment.
Contract to hire potential after 3 months. Take this opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing industries in Minnesota. If you meet the requirements listed below, Indrotec wants to speak with you immediately.
- Assemble or inspect small energy components
- Comfortable working on a microscope if necessary
- Set up and maintain a clean work site
- Accurately document procedures
- Read and understand all manufacturing processes
- Excellent mechanical dexterity, combined with a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Minimum 2 years steady work history
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Pass a drug test
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass all required assessments
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Small parts assembly