The Sr. Business Systems Analyst is responsible for defining the scope and objectives, reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business systems and user needs to formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies. This position is also responsible for helping to design, implement, and modify systems for various applications. Works with users to define system requirements and creates resolution. Lead various projects and provide guidance to participating staff members.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Performs analysis, writes program specifications and develops designs for small to medium size projects
- Evaluates options for meeting user needs, and ensures that system requirements are identified, prioritized and incorporated in an effective, efficient manner.
- Participate in the Requirements review with the Business and core project team to provide expert opinion on technical feasibility of requirements.
- Recommends and coordinates development/enhancements to meet customers' needs
- Works as a team member on large, highly complex technical/programming projects under minimal supervision.
- Lead various projects and perform project management activities such as assisting in planning, configuration and scheduling.
- Participate in the Requirements review with the Business and core project team to provide expert
- opinion on technical feasibility of requirements.
- Evaluates options for meeting user needs, and ensures that system requirements are identified, prioritized and incorporated in an effective and efficient manner.
- 8 years of experience in Finance or Accounting related field to include 5 years of experience supporting Oracle Order management, Sales or Processing
- Knowledge of core Oracle E-Business Suite modules such Sales Order Processing, Quoting & Data Management
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of Oracle ERP application's architecture, data structures and functionality
- Prepared detailed functional specifications for forms, extensions, interfaces, reports, conversions.
- Must be able to work with a high degree of creativity and limited supervision
- Demonstrating strong customer relationship skills
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Strong decision-making and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Team Player with the ability to interact with multiple leadership levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Successful completion of a background screening process including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal search, OFAC, and SS verification.
As an equal opportunity employer, Verint Systems Inc. prides itself in providing employees with a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. This means we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to one’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation, Veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, compensation, training, leave of absence or termination.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting a plus.
- Strong knowledge of methodology, tools, standards and procedures.
- Experience in project planning, timeline management, issue tracking, and implementation execution.
Verint Systems Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard