This is a direct-hire opportunity which offers full-benefits, growth potential, a competitive salary package and a positive work environment. Some relocation assistance may be provided if needed.
If you are qualified for the position and interested in pursuing it, please answer the questions posed at the end of the description and send me your Word formatted resume.
- Perform administration duties associated with US government procurement contracts
- Act as the main point of contact in contractual communication with USG contract representatives
- Signatory on bids and contracts to obligate company resources
- Provide contractual support to Program Managers operations
- Lead contract review meetings to support Business Development and Program Manager sales objectives.
- Aid Business Development in the preparation of proposals in response to customer Requests for Proposals and Requests for quotes. Specifically maintain accurate Past Performance records to support proposal preparation.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Understanding of contracts law, terms and conditions
- Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- At least five years experience working in contract/business administration with government contracts
IMPORTANT - IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED PLEASE ANSWER THE BELOW QUESTIONS
1. Why are you looking for a new position?
2. Are you open to commuting to the Hampton Springs, FL area? If not, are you able to relocate?
3. If you need to relocate - How soon can you (realistically) do so? (IE: home to sell, children in school, spouse who works, etc?)
4. What are you salary requirements in order to make a move?
5. What are you currently (or most currently) earning?
6. Do you possess 5+ years of contract administration experience with government contracts? If so, please detail.
7. Do you possess an understanding of FAR regulations?
Word .doc formatted resumes answers to the above questions to:
Your resume will be held with strict confidence and will NEVER be forwarded to any of our clients without your permission.
If you are NOT interested or unqualified, please send us a referral. This is an immediate and urgent need for our valued client and therefore, we are offering a $1000.00 refer-a-friend fee to anyone who leads us to a candidate who is hired for this position.
HireSource recruiters are dedicated to working with the finest technical professionals throughout the country. We know the market. We know the hiring managers. We have the knowledge, resources, and contacts to make your search more complete and efficient. Whether you are looking for more opportunity, a shorter commute, better benefits, or a higher salary, we're the best chance there is to uncovering that position you never even knew was available