The Contracts Administrator position will have responsibility for all aspects of contract administration and post award compliance for various commercial, government and international agreements, including tasks such as documentation preparation and review, preliminary risk assessment, identifying and assessing key terms and conditions, drafting alternative contractual language and contract maintenance. This position will act as a primary interface with Sales to ensure the successful negotiation, acceptance and processing of new product and maintenance purchase orders.
Specific tasks will include the administration of various contract types, reviewing terms and conditions, and assisting with risk assessment/mitigation activities.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience and skills:
- Review customer terms and conditions, contract clauses, provisions, specifications and requirements for key contract issues and deviations from company contract standards
- Prepare summaries of important contract terms for evaluation by the Contracts/Finance, Sales and Services Teams
- Review customer purchase orders for acceptance based upon company licensing requirements, internal sales quotations and/or negotiated corporate agreements
- Ensure timely and proper distribution of AGI’s Software License Agreement during the initial procurement process, consistent with “Notice and Consent” guidelines
- Prepare customer representations and certifications in accordance with regulatory requirements, and provide instructions to company personnel with regard to contractual obligations
- Establish and execute Teaming and Non-Disclosure Agreements with AGI customers and/or prime contractors for assigned business opportunities and/or proposal efforts
- Participate as an integral part of the Contract Management Team to support contract and subcontract compliance, and administer awarded contracts from their inception through completion
- Assist management with periodic reviews of AGI’s Software License Agreements, and document revisions accompanying new product releases
- Identify contract management issues and propose solutions for approval
- Prepare internal contract award notices and briefings for presentation at project kick-off meetings.
- Maintain and administer boilerplate agreements in support of AGI’s Strategic Business Initiatives and Business Development Activities
- Support various contracting and subcontracting activities and provides RFP/RFQ support to AGI’s Business Development, Finance, Sales and Services Organizations, as needed
BS in Business Administration, Finance, Public Administration or an equivalent discipline.
Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in the administration of commercial and/or government contracts.
Strong working knowledge of the contract administration function, contract types and negotiation strategies.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Excellent interpersonal, oral, written communication and time management skills.
Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Customer service/continuous improvement mindset.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
Preferred Professional Skill Requirements:
Working knowledge of FAR, DFAR and DOD procurement procedures and related regulations as well as commercial contracting terms.
Knowledge of intellectual property protection levels, technical data rights and software license agreements.
National Contract Management Association (NCMA) or International Association for Contract and Commercial Management (IACCM) membership.
AGI offers competitive compensation, incentive, and benefits package including 401(k), profit sharing, and health/dental/vision, along with an award-winning work environment. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
AGI - Analytical Graphics, Inc. - 14 months ago
Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI) delivers software applications and development tools for timely and cost-effective development and...