Transform Your Tomorrow…Today at Curtiss-Wright Flow Control
At Curtiss-Wright Flow Control (CWFC), you have the opportunity to transform the way our customers do business, as well as transform your career. Our entrepreneurial environment provides our employees with excellent experiences that enable them to develop their skills through stretch assignments and the opportunity to work with the best talent in the industry. At Curtiss-Wright Flow Control, you will have the opportunity to contribute from day one. And…that’s just the beginning of how we help you transform your tomorrow:
CWFC’s Electro-Mechanical Division is searching for a Contracts Administrator to be based in Cheswick, PA with a minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Business or similar degree is required along with adequate verbal and written communications skills. EMD has a long-standing and distinguished reputation for the development, design, manufacture and qualification of critical-function, electro-magnetic machine solutions for the U.S. Navy and the commercial nuclear utility industry. Our historic accomplishments as a supplier of critical pumps, generators, motors and secondary propulsion systems make us uniquely qualified to aggressively tackle new projects and develop highly engineered solutions to meet our customers’ needs and transform their businesses.
- Review of customer inquiries, contract documents, contract terms and conditions and correspondence as part of the bid evaluation and subsequent proposal process.
- Coordinate, prepare and write proposals for new contracts as well as changes to existing contracts. Develop pricing strategies in support of EMD’s financial objectives.
- Participate in negotiation of those proposals with existing and prospective clients. This includes negotiation of financial and adminstrative terms and conditions.
- Administer assigned contracts and changes thereto in order to best ensure that work is completed in compliance with division processes, procedures and contract requirements including corporate and Government requirements for ethical and legal conduct.
- Evaluate financial, compliance or performance issues associated with assigned contracts and recommend appropriate actions to resolve.
- Request contract modifications as required and/or appropriate.
- Maintain liason with customers and internal personnel to expedite and coordinate contract activities. This includes clear written and verbal communications.
- Employ problem solving skills to effectively resolve issues with the customer and internal/project personnel.
- Complete assigned tasks in a comprehensive fashion and in the time-frame specified.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or similar degree, MBA
- Must be U.S. Citizen and be able to qualify for a U.S. Government Security Clearance
- 1-5 years of experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Must be able to work within a team and be able to mulit-task
- Above average writing and verbal skills
- Excellent presence with people
- Good understanding of financial metrics and calculations
Experience not required but preferred
- Working Knowledge of supply and services contract structure.
- Working Knowledge of FAR/DFAR terms and conditions
- Working knowledge of Truth-in-Negotiations-Act (TINA) principles
- Experience with customer negotiations and problem solving
- MBA, NCMA certification and prior U.S. Government security clearance are a plus
What You’ll Find at CWFC
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Professionalism and commitment to quality and customer service
· Challenging Work – The work we do at Curtiss-Wright Flow Control is not only challenging, but it is meaningful to our customers, our employees and the communities in which we live and work.
· Independence – At Curtiss-Wright Flow Control, you have the independence to invent, create and innovate; and the opportunity to work on the most advanced technology in our industry.
· A Collaborative Environment – The teamwork among our exceptionally talented people enables us to deliver some of the most advanced solutions to our customers.
Curtiss-Wright Flow Control is proud to offer our employees a comprehensive total rewards package:
- Competitive pay
- Health and wellness benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance and more
- Savings opportunities for retirement, with an opportunity to become a shareholder
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition for your contributions
Curtiss-Wright - 22 months ago
Once an aeronautical pioneer -- its engines powered the B-17 bomber and The Spirit of St. Louis -- Curtiss-Wright makes lower-visibility...