Support large, complex federal services contracts for the industry leader in GIS software. In this role, you’ll work with our Professional Services Division—a team of more than 600 technical and administrative professionals—to develop and administer critical federal contracts. You’ll serve as a trusted advisor and hands-on expert to the project team in contracts administration.
- Support the contracting process through the project cycle: pre-proposal review, proposal development, contract formation and negotiation, contract administration, and contract close out
- Manage a complex contracts administration workload comprised of federal agencies and prime contractors engaged in federal projects
- Provide guidance to contract/project staff regarding federal contracting processes, procedures, and application to all contract types
- Oversee the application of contract terms and conditions and relevant corporate policy in regard to federal contracting activities
- Understand FAR/DFAR requirements, GSA contracting, and large systems integrator terms and conditions
- Review technical scopes of work in relationship to contract terms and conditions and identify areas of risk
- Apply competent negotiation and administration skills related to all aspects of federal contracting
- Coordinate with federal compliance entities such as DCMA, DCAA, SBA, DSS, as required
- Provide guidance to management on federal business and policy decisions so that workable solutions are the result
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in related business, legal, or other relevant field
- Five or more years of current and progressively more complex federal contract administration experience, including software licensing and intellectual property protection
- At least two years of current contract negotiation experience and familiarity with large systems integrator terms and conditions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Current experience working with federal agencies and federal regulations including FAR/DFAR, SBA, EAR, ITAR, and Defense Security Service
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team and a variety of Esri project managers
- Detailed understanding of contractual business risk areas, alternative approach methodology, and risk mitigation strategies as applied to federal contracts
- Seasoned contracts administration experience with large federal contracts and in consideration of federal compliance issues
- Demonstrated experience with software licensing terms, intellectual property, and software product development activities
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 20 months ago
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...