- re interested in joining a stable, fast-growing company that encourages professional advancement, fosters teamwork and rewards ingenuity, then B/E Aerospace may be right for you. As the world’s leading distributor of aerospace fasteners and consumables for the commercial, business jet and military markets, a career at B/E Aerospace is beyond what you’d expect in a job.
At B/E, we realize that our employees are one of the keys to our success. We look for individuals who share our passion to succeed and generate results. Think you have what it takes to join our team?
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including the Contracts Manager position at our Miami, FL location.
PRINCIPLE OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE:
Manages B/E Aerospace Consumables Management sales and procurement contracts activity in preparing and reviewing Long-term Sales Agreements, Procurement Contracts, Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA’s), Statements of Work, Agency/Representative/Distributorship Agreements, etc. to enhance business performance and to protect the company’s commercial contracts and legal exposure.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Include but not limited to):
- Drafts and prepares customer specific sales contracts from existing contract templates including standard and non-standard terms and conditions (T&C’s) and business terms.
- Reviews, creates and updates new contract document templates
- Together with senior sales management determines contract negotiation strategy and tactics. Reviews inbound customer prepared procurement long term agreements, making appropriate “red line” edits and changes to incorporate B/E standard and non-standard terms.
- Drafts and, where required, assist in the negotiation of legal and business terms.
- Consults with and trains Sales and Contracts professionals on contract and business document drafting, editing, and negotiations.
- Ensures that all sales and procurement documents are in compliance with B/E Aerospace policies and are in the best interest of the organization.
- Summarizes terms & conditions to determine deal risk profile for Senior Management.
- Assists the Contract Proposal team in preparation of approvals documentation for submission to Sr. Management.
- Co-ordinates deal closings, document packaging, and execution.
- Manages staff of one Paralegal.
- Reviews, establishes and manages processes and procedures for the legal review team and the document control team
- Manages documentation, retention, and organization of files.
- Manages the contracts flow down activity
- Participates in departmental planning and goals and objectives setting
BASIC ESSENTIAL CRITERIA/QUALIFICATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or law
- Minimum of two (2) years experience within the aviation industry
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Contract Law
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience
- Strong analytical, organizational and troubleshooting skills
- Proficient computer skills and thorough knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint)
- Good math communication skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skill and be able to interact with all levels - external and internal
- Be able to work collaboratively with all levels of employees, management,and externally to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results and takes the initiative to handle complex administrative and contractual problems
- Have a strong commitment to customer service and have the ability to plan and manage multiple tasks often within highly demanding time frames
- Must have demonstrated experience in leading and developing positive customer relations; conduct contract negotiations and administration
ADDITIONAL DESIRABLE CRITERIA:
- People Oriented – team building – motivator
- JD or other Advanced Degree/Contract Administration Certification
- Experience with Government contracts
B/E Aerospace - 15 months ago
BE Aerospace, Inc. is manufacturer of cabin interior products for commercial aircraft and business jets and the world’s distributor of...