AppSense is experiencing tremendous growth and seeking to add an exceptional individual with strong prior experience creating and renewing commercial contracts as a Contracts Manager, an integral part of the legal team supporting the global sales team. This role requires significant negotiation experience in addition to being a strong communicator with a high sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Manage the implementation and negotiation of licensing and technology agreements for AppSense software products. In addition, assist in the negotiation and management of general commercial agreements including consulting agreements, reseller agreements and NDAs.
- Assist in the revision of standard form agreements and implementation of processes and procedures for review and approval of day-to-day business agreements
- Assist in implementing and managing a contracts management system.
- Communicate with internal staff to ensure compliance with contract management process and company’s global policies
- Provide additional support on various legal projects and administrative duties.
- Assist business and technology teams to negotiate agreements to procure
products and services from third party suppliers and vendors.
Experience - Knowledge Required & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of contract management and/or paralegal experience, preferably in-house.
- Thorough understanding of the contract process including contract evaluation, negotiation, approval, reports and signature process
- Ability to work and meet critical deadlines with careful attention to detail
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Excellent inter-personal skills, as well as oral and written communication skills
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to work in an entrepreneur environment
- Must have a degree from a four year university
Previous experience working with a technology company, preferably with
an understanding of SaaS and mobile technology contracts.