R. Stahl Inc. is looking for a Control Panel Assembler/ Technician to work within our Operations Department wiring electrical and automation products for hazardous locations. If you are good with your hands and can read schematics or wiring diagrams, then you may be a fit for one of our positions.
Review the following job description and see if we may be a fit for you!!
To apply, email your resume to: email@example.com
- Assembles electrical/mechanical products or sub-assemblies according to written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams.
- Wires electrical and automation products, panels, cabinets and sub-assemblies according to written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams.
- Operates hand tools, power tools and production equipment.
- Responsibility to maintain the highest level of quality on all production output.
- Assists in monitoring inventory.
- Lift occasionally various parts weighing from less than a pound to 20 pounds from various heights to load onto a dolly and push the dolly for a distance of 5-25 feet depending on where they are gathering their supplies.
- Lift occasionally a terminal box or a control station weighing up to 50 pounds from a cart to a work table.
- Use a varying degree of postures to perform the job associated with assembly/wiring. These postures include frequent sitting, dynamic standing, bending, handling (grasping/gripping), reaching and fingering, including the use of near acuity.
- Occasional walking 2-10 feet, turning, twisting, crouching, talking, hearing and use of far acuity to complete the job task.
- Assists with quarterly and annual physical inventory counts.
- Responsible to work safely at all times and maintain a safe work area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one year experience in manufacturing environment.
- One year experience in wiring preferred.
- Technical competence.
Skills and Abilities:
- Reading design specifications, technical drawings and bill of materials.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.