This is a direct-hire position & offers full benefits, job stability, and some minor relocation assistance, if necessary.
If interested and qualified, please send me your Word formatted resume and answers to the questions posed at the end of our posting.
Seeking an experienced process control engineer who will assume responsibility for controls systems design, specification, programming, simulation and testing. This individual must have proven experience with Distributed Control System in conjunction with Bus technologies. The ideal candidate will have a proven experience with Honeywell Experion DCS.
The candidate needs proven ability to develop and implement standard engineering practices, as well as provide detailed documentation. The candidate must have experience reading and red-lining PI&D drawings.
IMPORTANT: IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED, PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS
- BS or MS degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Engineering is desired.
- 5-7 years of process control engineering experience in petrochemicals, bio-fuels or power industries.
- Experience in Honeywell DCS and Process Historian is desired.
- Experience with Bus technologies: Profibus, Foundation Field Bus, Modbus and HART.
- Experience in the creating technical documentation in a regulated environment is highly preferred
- An ability to manage work priorities to deliver real performance improvements in a busy and demanding work environment.
- Strong bias for action to identify potential problems and coordinate their resolution before they become an issue.
- Continual enthusiasm and a desire to assist the team to improve performance.
- Strong knowledge of safety and the proactive application of new techniques to improve safety performance.
- Strong engineering skills with knowledge of DCS &PLC controls.
- Hands-on with high level of troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with process control hardware, software, and associated computer system and infrastructure.
- Ability to generate and understand engineering documents associated with instrumentation such as: P&IDs, loop sheets, specification sheets, writing diagrams, ladder logic, logic diagrams, installation detail drawings, etc.
- Ability to train and support plant operators.
- Required to write and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
- Experience in DCS networks and networks topologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform data analysis and generate companywide reports.
- Complete understanding of field construction, sequence of events, how to track progress, how to verify proper installation, and control loop checking.
- Self-directed and teamwork skills with a results oriented commitment.
- Understanding of field instrumentation and associated technologies.
- Strong vendors and suppliers negotiation skills and generate RFQ and manage bidding process.
- Experience in AutoCAD is a plus (P&ID and Electrical).
- Knowledge in electrical equipment installation requirements in Hazardous Area.
1. Why are you looking for a new position?
2. What is your current (or most current) salary?
3. What are you looking for in terms of salary in order to make a move? (a range is fine)
4. Are you comfortable commuting to Belle Mead, NJ (08502)? If not, are you open to relocating?
5. Do you possess experience working with Honeywell Experion DCS or related control systems? If so, please briefly explain where and how you incorporated this technology into your work.
6. Do you have any experience working with Bus technologies: Profibus, Foundation Field Bus, Modbus and/or HART? If so, please detail.
Word .doc formatted resumes and salary requirements to:
Your resume will be held with strict confidence and will NEVER be forwarded to any of our clients without your permission.
If you are NOT interested or unqualified, please send us a referral. This is an immediate and urgent need for our valued client and therefore, we are offering a $1000.00 refer-a-friend fee to anyone who leads us to a candidate who is hired for this position.
HireSource recruiters are dedicated to working with the finest technical professionals throughout the country. We know the market. We know the hiring managers. We have the knowledge, resources, and contacts to make your search more complete and efficient. Whether you are looking for more opportunity, a shorter commute, better benefits, or a higher salary, we're the best chance there is to uncovering that position you never even knew was available.
HireSource Solutions - 16 months ago