Trident currently has an opening for a n experienced Manufacturing Controller responsible for directing financial activities of the organization. The position is located in Seattle, Washington. The position’s key responsibilities include:
- Executes manufacturing work order accounting.
- Performs variance analysis.
- Provides management with timely reviews of organization's financial status and progress in its various programs and activities. Completes month-end accounting close activities and prepares statements.
- Carries out manufacturing analysis and special projects.
- Functions as a financial partner with business unit manager, the manufacturing team and corporate finance.
- Directs preparation of budgets, reviews budget proposals, and prepares necessary supporting documentation and justification.
- Provides managerial support and direction to the office staff.
- Candidate must be energetic, business savvy, charismatic, and possess a high level of integrity.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; in addition, three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Trident Seafoods is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/AA M/F/D/V