Plant Controller – Madison Heights, MI
We are a commercial print manufacturing company currently seeking an experienced candidate for the position of site controller.
The Controller is heavily involved in day-to-day management of the organization and is charged with managing all accounting and administrative positions. This position will oversee and have the ability to perform all accounting activities, including billing, A/R, A/P, credit & collections, inventory, fulfillment, payroll, human resources and monthly financial reporting. The Controller is a very hands-on position, but is also intimately involved in business decisions and aids in strategic planning. This position has dual accountability to the local president, as well as corporate.
NO CALLS ABOUT THIS JOB PLEASE, only applicants who apply online are considered.
- BS or BBA in Accounting required
- Candidates must possess solid technical accounting knowledge, along with strong analytical and organizational skills. The ability to communicate across all levels of the organization is essential.
- Prior manufacturing / job costing experience required.
- Experience with SOX compliance standards preferred.
- 3+ years business experience (industry or public accounting).
- Take charge attitude
Background Check and Drug Screen Required.
ConsolidatedGraphics - 2 years ago
Consolidated Graphics, Inc. (CGX) is a provider of commercial printing services with 70 printing businesses located across 27 states, one...