PRIDE Industries is a fast paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently seeking a Site Controller to support our team at our local federal facility.
This position directs and manages the operations of all financial and business affairs for government services including accounts payable, profit and loss (P&L) analysis, and asset control. This includes the review and negotiation of subcontractor agreements, overseeing and managing physical and financial assets, financial reporting as well as general accounting functions in areas of general ledger, cost accounting, fixed assets, internal auditing, Contract Line Item Number (CLIN) posting and invoicing. Effective financial and accounting principles and practices and the ability to design and code management information and regulatory reports is imperative.
Responsibilities of all accounting functions and processes to include but not limited to the following:
- Manage site budgets and budget goals and objectives
- Drive accounting, financial forecasting and P&L analysis
- Establish and maintain business Key Process Indicators (KPI)
- Publish weekly/monthly site management reports
- Set up and manage all vendor accounts
- Analyze cost variance and prepare monthly financial reports
- Manage billing process and accounts payables
- Prepare project budgets and financial reports
- Prepare financial projections and track expenditures
- Manage compliance with contract terms and obligations
- Coordinate, direct and manage timely and effective deliverables
- Audit staff time cards, sick and vacation days
- Provide account analysis and periodic operation reviews
- Ensure adequate internal control and adherence to PRIDE’s policies
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary to provide effective leadership and a clear vision while building a strong team-oriented environment. This position requires a minimum of five years recent accounting experience in a large company environment with a proven ability to establish priorities, resolve operational problems, multi-task, and interface with all levels of personnel and clientele.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ yrs business mgmt; P&L, budgeting and supervision
- Knowledge of planning, purchasing and logistics
- In-depth knowledge of GAAP & GAAS
- Strong computer software skills including ERP
- Develop and manage direct reports and others
PRIDE Industries provides outstanding benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, vacation and sick pay, 401K as well as a competitive salary. If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply on-line at www.prideindustries.com. PRIDE Industries is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action, work-force diversity and a drug-free working environment. View our website to learn more!
PRIDE Industries - 18 months ago
PRIDE Industries, one of the nation's largest employers of people with disabilities, provides a selection of outsourcing solutions to meet...