TCG - Maintenance Services
Thompson Construction Group, Maintenance Services Division has an immediate opening in the Morganton, NC area for;
Controls/PLC Engineering Technicians
General requirements for both positions ;
· Must have excellent analytical skills and a demonstrated understanding of electrical and mechanical machine controls and drive systems.
· Experience with electrical wiring and PLCs and the ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
· Experience with robotics – FANUC preferred.
· Ability to read and troubleshoot PLC ladder logic.
· Demonstrated leadership abilities to take ownership and willingness to share and mentor other technicians.
· Experience and ability to troubleshoot and support various industrial machine controls.
· Must be proficient in Windows based software to include Allen Bradley PLC software experience preferred.
Minimum qualifications include a 2 year technical degree in Electrical or Industrial Engineering Technology or equivalent experience. Excellent benefit package, compensation and work environment. Must be able to pass drug test and background check. EOE.
Thompson - 21 months ago