TCG - Maintenance Services
Thompson Construction Group, Maintenance Services Division has an immediate opening in the Morganton, NC area for;
Controls/PLC Engineering Technicians
General requirements for both positions ;
· Must have excellent analytical skills and a demonstrated understanding of electrical and mechanical machine controls and drive systems.
· Experience with electrical wiring and PLCs and the ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
· Experience with robotics – FANUC preferred.
· Ability to read and troubleshoot PLC ladder logic.
· Demonstrated leadership abilities to take ownership and willingness to share and mentor other technicians.
· Experience and ability to troubleshoot and support various industrial machine controls.
· Must be proficient in Windows based software to include Allen Bradley PLC software experience preferred.
Minimum qualifications include a 2 year technical degree in Electrical or Industrial Engineering Technology or equivalent experience. Excellent benefit package, compensation and work environment. Must be able to pass drug test and background check. EOE.