American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc. is a world leader with more than 80 years of combined experience in the design, engineering and manufacturing of driveline systems, chassis systems and forged products for trucks, buses, sport utility vehicles, commercial vehicles, and passenger cars.
In this fast-paced, dynamic environment, you will be responsible for the following key elements.
1. Plant floor PC Hardware Maintenance
2. Update ACAD electrical drawing per engineering changes
3. Follow the procedure to backup machine controllers (PLC. CNC, PC etc)
4. Plant floor PC equipment inventory control
6. Support controls engineers to trouble shooting plant floor controls problems
7. Software Installation
1. Four-year degree in-progress within a technical area of study.
2. Good oral and written communication skills.
3. High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
4. Computer skills knowledge, espeically in Microsoft office.
American Axle & Manufacturing (AAM) is GM's right-hand man for driveline systems and forged products. AAM manufactures axles,...