Affiliated Engineers, Inc. is a multi-discipline technical consulting, design, and engineering firm. AEI is one of the nation's leading MEP design firms, providing engineering consulting in the areas of traditional MEP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing) as well as instrumentation & controls, IT, fire protection, architectural lighting and sustainable design. The majority of our work is focused on large and complex projects, both nationally and internationally.
We are seeking a Controls Engineer, specializing in industrial controls systems. Our unique engineering solutions can be found at extraordinary domestic and international facilities - national laboratories, major automotive, engine and aerospace manufactures, fuel and oil companies and academic research facilities, addressing project needs such as: Alternative Fuels - Altitude Test Labs - Anechoic/Pass-by -Clean Manufacturing - EMI Test Labs - End of Line Production Test Cells -Thermal Chambers, to name a few.
If you have experience with facilities ranging from large corporate integrated production and development technical centers, and engine, powertrain, chassis, servo-hydraulic, alternative fuel test and emissions (gas, diesel, hydrogen, biodiesel and fuel cells) test laboratories, we want to hear from you.
The successful candidate will use their skills to develop P&ID’s, system architectures, specifications, points lists, control sequences, panel layouts, wiring schematics and bill of materials. Other responsibilities include attending design meetings, performing field surveys and reviewing submittals. Project roles will vary from pure consulting to performing detailed design, commissioning, programming and startup based on project requirements.
We are looking for a self-starter to join our team. Our ideal candidate will have:
- BSEE/ME or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the field of industrial control systems.
- Experience designing, programming and implementing control systems.
- Experience with industrial networks and communication protocols.
- Experience and ability to work in a multidiscipline team environment.
- Experience with multiple control systems such as Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC’s. Experience with DCS systems (Delta V) and Building Automation Systems is a plus
- Specifying of instruments.
- Experience with AutoCAD and or AutoCAD Electrical.
- Interest in mechanical systems and how they function. Experience with chilled water systems, tower water systems, hot water systems, steam, air handling units, and chemical treatment is a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Apply directly for the position online at www.aeieng.com .
Affiliated Engineers, Inc. - 17 months ago