Responsible for performing hospitality functions, to
include greeting guests, checking for proper
credentials, opening doors, providing directions to
appropriate locations, and responding to guest’s
concerns, in a designated convention area of the Hotel.
guests and other associates
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with
run as warranted.
- Ability to read and write in English effectively.
- Ability to stand and walk on a continuous basis and
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, climb stairs, and
extinguishers, wheel chairs.
- Ability to operate radios, telephones, fire
emergency procedures for fires, crowd control,
- Ability to understand and execute all safety and
inclement weather, and bomb threats.
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to adhere to Peabody grooming standards
- Ability to uphold and exemplify “Peabody Service
in a courteous, empathetic, and discreet manner.
- Ability to interact with guests and other associates
- Completion of Crowd Control Training
their enjoyment and/or involvement with the event by
- Assists guest with specific concerns related to
communicating in a polite and professional manner.
areas in a designated convention area.
- Maximizes accessibility to guests
- Patrols the public areas, walkways, and associate
- Checks for fire and safety hazards and reports any,
obstructed or locked.
- Checks fire emergency exits and reports any that are
passes, badges, or identification.
- Checks guest and other associates for the proper
requests the assistance of Security Officers to
- Challenges those without the proper credentials and
resolve any situations.
the area in accordance with Crowd Control Training.
- Checks bags and packages for contraband as needed.
- If necessary, assists with the orderly evacuation of
by Security Officers.
- Completes a written Witness Statement when requested
- Assists outside agencies when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Peabody Orlando - 13 months ago