Converse makes stuff. We know this. It's why we're here.
We make it, then we sell it. And that's where you come in.
In order for our products to reach the kinds of people we want them to reach, we need like-minded people to help us: creative, inspired, dynamic, spectacular individuals who believe, like we do, that a sneaker or tee shirt or pair of pants (you get the idea) can say a whole lot about how people see things.
As our seasonal sales associate you will be responsible for driving the selling efforts and customer relationships in Converse stores through excelling in customer service and selling techniques, while supporting merchandising and product flow.
- Create a fun, energetic environment for our customer.
- Knowledge of and contributes to daily sales and KPI targets
- Consistently practices STARS MANTRA daily
- Consistently perform to operational and merchandising standards.
- Partner with teammates on tasks, processes, merchandising and product flow opportunities
- Ensure basic understanding of footwear, apparel and accessories
- Support superior standards around store cleanliness and store safety
- Acts in accordance with store P&P at all times.
- Maintain consistent attendance in accordance with Converse Attendance Expectations and Retail Conduct Expectations
- Comply with Converse's Harassment Policy and NIKE Code of Ethics
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any final offer of employment from Converse.
- 1-2 years of retail experience
- Must be able to perform all retail floor functions including standing for extended periods, climb ladders, stock/retrieve/ merchandise, and unload shipments
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) clearly with employees and customers
- Must perform basic retail math and have like computer skills.
- Seasonal employees have beginning and end date not to exceed 90 days at at time.
Of course our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Converse Retail we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest Converse products and apparel. Not to mention a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Converse Collective Retail experience.
Number of Openings
Background Check Required
Hurley - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard