The Cook/Chef is responsible for creating high quality meals and dining experience for customers by preparing and serving attractive, nutritious and palatable meals consistent with regulations and established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Must possess a high school or equivalent education.
- Cook: One (1) year cooking experience in a restaurant, health care or senior services setting.
- Chef: Two (2) years cooking experience in a restaurant, health care or senior services setting or completed culinary training/certification or vocational training/certification in commercial food preparation.
- Knowledge of state and federal food-handling regulations (Serve Safe Certification). Must possess knowledge of food service operations.
- Demonstrated compatibility PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes and Services - 21 months ago
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of...